Last updated: August 20, 2021
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Website, we may place several cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Website, and we use different types of cookies to run the site:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
– Session cookies. We may use session cookies to improve your experience on our site.
– Permanent cookies. We may use permanent cookies to help your login process.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display correctly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
● Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/